Anastaciaddict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatever she does, wherever she goes.. We will always love her.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ana interview-australian

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lory
Lil' Fan will become BIG
Lil' Fan will become BIG
Lory

Number of posts : 97
You are : a BIG fan of Ana
Registration date : 2005-08-19

Ana interview-australian Empty
PostSubject: Ana interview-australian   Ana interview-australian Empty29th September 2005, 9:35 pm

I think all of u saw this interview!!!It's really great but are some strage things in it:they say that Ana was 34 when she descovered the cancer(it seems that is true that Ana is 37)and another strange thing is that her real name is Stacey Newkirk!!!I think that the first one is true(but when Ana was on Mtv A Cut in the moment when she performs Not that kind is wrote Anastacia-25 years old and Mtv A Cut was in 97-98 I'm not quite sure when) but the second one,that her real name is Stacey...is not true...Ana said that her real name is ANASTACIA and I don't think she lied!!!
What do u think about this???I know that these things were always a problem,but maybe after this interview,u changed your opinions!!!
I'm very confused and this is why I want to see your opinions too!!!
Back to top Go down
Naoufal
Lil' Freak
Lil' Freak
Naoufal

Number of posts : 380
You are : Soo ANASTASTIC!!
Registration date : 2005-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Ana interview-australian   Ana interview-australian Empty29th September 2005, 10:47 pm

what i'm sure, is that Ana has 37 years old, but for her real name, i don't know...
Back to top Go down
http://wdhliv.skyblog.com/
Anastaciaddict
Admin.
Admin.
Anastaciaddict

Number of posts : 335
You are : Ana is the reason I survive, the why and where for I'm alive ..
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Ana interview-australian   Ana interview-australian Empty1st October 2005, 3:11 pm

Ana was discover at the cut at the age of 26, it was in 1998 so now she's 32 years old, I'm sorry she doesn't look like a 37 years old woman ! Do you know kylie minogue, she's supossed to be 37.. she's 42 ! Ana looks younger as Kylie.
For her name, ANASTACIA said that "Anastacia" is her real name.. I believe her. But nobody know in a lot of interviews I've seen that her real name is : Anastacia Lyn Newkirk and it's the one I believe in ! And in a website with the real name of the stars they say the same : Ana's name is "Ana" ! and not "Stacey", this is a nickname like "Stage"...
Back to top Go down
https://anastaciaddict.forumactif.com
lilou*
Lil' Fan will become BIG
Lil' Fan will become BIG
lilou*

Number of posts : 100
You are : Ze fan!! je t'ai vu Ana, mais mais je te cherche encore!
Registration date : 2005-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Ana interview-australian   Ana interview-australian Empty1st October 2005, 11:12 pm

Anastaciaddict :
Quote :
Ana was discover at the cut at the age of 26, it was in 1998 so now she's 32 years old, I'm sorry she doesn't look like a 37 years old woman ! Do you know kylie minogue, she's supossed to be 37.. she's 42 ! Ana looks younger as Kylie.

dsl, je sais pas le dire en anglais, dc ça sera en français... Embarassed
pour l'age d'ana je n'en sais rien du tt, mais certaine personne font + jeune que leur age, et peut etre qu'ana fait partie de cela, ou peut etre qu'elle a réellement 32 ans, en fait personne peut savoir je crois, a moins qu'elle fasse 1 annonce oficielle, mais de tte façon c'est le + important de savoir son age ou pas, le principal c'est qu'elle est elle-meme!!
(je crois que j'aurais eu du mal a dire tt ça an english!!! lol! )
Back to top Go down
Anastaciaddict
Admin.
Admin.
Anastaciaddict

PostSubject: Re: Ana interview-australian   Ana interview-australian Empty2nd October 2005, 3:15 pm

Moi aussi je m'en fiche de son age mais c'est parce que j'aimerais tellement tout connaître d'elle ! Il est vrai que l'age n'est pas important !
Elle nous dit qu'elle a 32 ans et que son vrai nom est Ana, Croyons la.
Back to top Go down
Naoufal
Lil' Freak
Lil' Freak
Naoufal

Number of posts : 380
You are : Soo ANASTASTIC!!
Registration date : 2005-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Ana interview-australian   Ana interview-australian Empty2nd October 2005, 6:19 pm

oui, le nom et l'age n'est pas l'important, le plus important c'est l'amour et le respect de l'artiste.

et on ferait mieux de ne plus débattre sur ce sujet, car ca part toujours en sucette.
Back to top Go down
http://wdhliv.skyblog.com/
Lory
Lil' Fan will become BIG
Lil' Fan will become BIG
Lory

Number of posts : 97
You are : a BIG fan of Ana
Registration date : 2005-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Ana interview-australian   Ana interview-australian Empty2nd October 2005, 8:24 pm

You're right,Naoufal Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sandrine

Sandrine

Number of posts : 3
You are : trop fan d'Anastacia!!!!
Registration date : 2005-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Ana interview-australian   Ana interview-australian Empty4th October 2005, 2:05 am

Tout a fait en accord avec toi Naoufal mais je pense que j'aurais bien aimé savoir quel age elle a réellement!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://madininamafia06.skyblog.com
Anastaciaddict
Admin.
Admin.
Anastaciaddict

PostSubject: Re: Ana interview-australian   Ana interview-australian Empty4th October 2005, 1:11 pm

Bon on arrête maintenant avec tout ca !! Ana à l'age qu'elle à et peut importe elle est magnifique à l'exterieur comme à l'interieur et son age ou son prénom ne changerons jamais ca. En tout cas pour moi .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ana interview-australian   Ana interview-australian Empty

Back to top Go down

Ana interview-australian
Page 1 of 1