Anastaciaddict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatever she does, wherever she goes.. We will always love her.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NeW "GALA" 's Interview !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anastaciaddict
Admin.
Admin.
Anastaciaddict

Number of posts : 335
You are : Ana is the reason I survive, the why and where for I'm alive ..
Registration date : 2005-04-27

NeW "GALA" 's Interview !! Empty
PostSubject: NeW "GALA" 's Interview !!   NeW "GALA" 's Interview !! Empty10th April 2007, 10:23 pm

thx to www.anastacia-uncensored.com

US singer Anastacia came to Berlin, in order to present her new collection from 'Anastacia by s.Oliver'. "I simply do it instead of brooding long about it". Anastacia showed her drafts, Wayne Newton showed himself in love..

Infatuate siren

ANASTACIA would not like to talk about her relationship, while boyfriend
Wayne completely openly dote on his fiancée

While she is giving interviews on the eighth floor of the Hyatt hotel, is he disporting in the lobby. In a good mood and openly for a chat. His fiancée is still a little bit tired, he tells immediately. He's swarming that they both were one day before together in London. To visit his family there and 'celebrated a lot together'. And after Anastacia, 33, has presented here in Berlin her new collection from 'Anastacia by s.Oliver', it goes back home again into the USA. 'Then we have again some time to relax', Anastacias sweetheart and bodyguard Wayne Newton, 38 be pleased. His eyes shine. After one year relationship he wants to marry his Anastacia soon, it is said. It seems, he's hardly able to wait for it any longer, at least he looks like that. Like an enormous, raptured, rescueless in love teddy bear. Cute, lucky, carelessly. As it turns out briefly during the interview in the eighth floor, he is thereby the whole opposite of his bride to-be…

Since you went now among the designers for s.Oliver, someone could probably assume that you sketch your wedding dress.
Oh, oh, oh, what for a brilliant conclusion. But however I won't betray anything beyond. Nevertheless: nice try, give me five (lifting a hand).

Why do you make such a secret about your upcoming marriage?
(imitate a warning siren) Oooo oommp. Too personally. And my sister Shawna, here beside me, doesn't likes it at all if I become too private. (Shawna, slightly smaller, delicate, short crop, smiles mild)

Shawna is your minder?
She also watch over my credit cards. If we go shopping together, she mostly groan: 'Do you know, how much that costs?' She often returns me down to earth. She is my conscience, my chaperon and always with me.

Exactly like your fiance and bodyguard Wayne Newton, who is also nearby...
....Ooooommp.

Okay, let's talk about the eternal love.
That sounds again quite personally.

On your neck the word 'Forever' is written. Do you believe in love for life?
On my back also stands 'Eternal Life'. Beautiful and symbolically ambiguous statements, as I think. I decided to tatoo them because I found it good and correct. And for me it's like that with all things. I simply do it instead of brooding long about it.

What do you plan next?
I'm fascinated of fashion, now again a new collection of me will come out, and it will surely continue.

And what's about music?
I did not start yet with the work on the next album. Perhaps sometime this year.

After your wedding?
Oooomp.

thx to www.anastacia-uncensored.com
Back to top Go down
https://anastaciaddict.forumactif.com
EDWIGE
Lil' Fan will become BIG
Lil' Fan will become BIG
EDWIGE

Number of posts : 63
You are : A very big fan of Anastacia
Registration date : 2006-01-04

NeW "GALA" 's Interview !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeW "GALA" 's Interview !!   NeW "GALA" 's Interview !! Empty10th April 2007, 10:30 pm

Thanks for the news .
Back to top Go down
http://195259.aceboard.fr

NeW "GALA" 's Interview !!
Page 1 of 1